Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Boards
Everything the Board Needs to Know About Strategic Planning
Strategic Planning In Action Course Overview
The Course: Our Courses are divided into sections. Each Section includes an informative presentation video and may include a quiz to test your current knowledge, an exercise you can adapt for you and your board, valuable resources, and a review of the material presented.
- Describes the Current Environment of Strategic Planning and How This Relates to Your Organization
- Shares our Philosophy on How You Can Approach the Strategic Planning Process
- Provides you with a detailed explanation of what your Board can expect when setting goals for the Strategic Plan
- Walks you through the Strategic Planning "Retreat"
- Encourages the development of goals using the SMARTIE Goals Model.
- Introduces You to the Generative Mode Process and How You Can Adopt in Your Organization
- Provides Valuable Resources for Developing Leadership Throughout the Strategic Planning Process
How You'll Benefit: This course will give you the Leadership tools that you can use when designing, developing, and implementing the Strategic Planning Process. This information can be applied in conversation and open the doors to new ideas and system development within your Organization. Enjoy!
Liz Wooten Reschke is an experienced facilitator and skilled board governance expert with over 20 years of service to the nonprofit sector. Liz is also a Certified Dare to Lead(TM) Facilitator.
As President/CEO and Lead Consultant for Connect For More, she works collaboratively with her clients to create strategic consulting solutions that address a variety of areas including: nonprofit capacity and community building, board & organizational development, philanthropic advising, workshop & retreat facilitation, and coaching & ongoing support. She provides training on topics such as best practices in board governance, engaging the next generation of nonprofit leadership, building an exceptional board culture, creating meaningful board service and equity diversity inclusion in philanthropy.
Connect For More clients include those interested in making meaningful connections in their local communities and the nonprofit sector.Whatever the topic of expertise, our work places focus on community building and resource-sharing to help an organization,individual or community meet their mission.